Trance of mine Trance of mine

Not bad

I do think the beginning needs some work but for the most part I enjoyed listening to the song. None of us are perfect (Yet) so keep at it! You can only get better.

Day02 - The road runner Day02 - The road runner

Wow, how do you do it?

I've been going through your other submissions and let me say that you are a multi-talented music artist. Your great in every genre you dip into! How do you do it?

pabouchard responds:

I dont know, honestly....

I do my best in everything im doing....I try to listen to other music in the same genre and thats pretty much all!

Thanks man!

Day01 - Die diktatur des raben Day01 - Die diktatur des raben

Creative

Why can't I think of something creative like that? Jealous. . . Anyway, great song = )

pabouchard responds:

Cause you dont know your software well enough, I guess :)

Thanks buddy!

Day20 - Midnight affairs Day20 - Midnight affairs

Impressive

It's music like this that reminds one how much work they still have to do T.T Not only does it the beat and melody flow but they are amplified by your use of sound effects, very impressive work.

Loop Loop Loop Loop Loop Loop Loop Loop Loop Loop Loop Loop

Noice

Sick beat, I love your use of sound effects, they really make your song.

[g89] Piano Colab "A Minor" [g89] Piano Colab "A Minor"

Impressive

Perhaps you should try picking up the piano some time, this is wonderful considering you don't even play =X

gregaaron89 responds:

Thank you :) I've been dying to learn but I won't have time to take lessons until this summer. I can play a little bit but not both hands at once, I have a midi keyboard so I messed around a bit experimenting with chords and I have a pretty good amount of music knowledge so that helped.

=Guitar for pleasure= =V2= =Guitar for pleasure= =V2=

Original

The guitar really makes the song if you ask me, I love it. The guitar/techno really reminds me of something that I would hear from Rattat or along those lines. Keep up the good work.

saxpro responds:

Thanks, i'll continue making songs like this ^^

Party Beach Cocktail .:GX:. Party Beach Cocktail .:GX:.

Not bad

Songs not bad, if you ask me it has a kinda oriental feel to the melody.

MangalovverGX responds:

thank you!! and you're right.... it does sound a little like that.... i have to admit it wasnt intentional...^^;
but still a very BIG thank you for the 8!!!

I Walk Away {Demo} I Walk Away {Demo}

Stunning.

This song is excellent, one of my favorites for sure! Downloaded.

To Be Continued To Be Continued

Good, but top song?

While it is a decent song, I don't really see how this is top of the list